Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Name a funny female comedian. I can't think of a single one that is as funny as any marginally funny male comedian. Not saying there aren't any, I just can't think of one.
Natasha Leggero is a funny stand up.

Kate McKinnon is a funny sketch comedy comedian, never seen an SNL cast member cause the rest of the cast bust out laughing during sketches more than her.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Natasha Leggero is a funny stand up.

Kate McKinnon is a funny sketch comedy comedian, never seen an SNL cast member cause the rest of the cast bust out laughing during sketches more than her.
Never heard of the first one. I think Amy Poehler is funny but don't think Tina Fey is at all as far as SNL chicks go. I'm struggling to think of another that was funny on there even? I don't think I've liked more than one skit on SNL in a single show in a long time though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just got my haircut and the chick I got was fine as fuck. She was like one of those rockabilly chicks, all tatted up, slim with big ol' tiddies. Anyways a little in she starts talking about her gf so like any dude I'm like hmm probably got a hot gf too, nice. So we are talking while she cuts my hair and the little doorbell thing rings, she looks over and says "baby you brought me lunch, you're so sweet" I turn and look myself and her gf straight up looks like a young punk bull dyke version of Roseanne. I'm just like whaaaaaa?

Good for you young punk bull dyke Roseanne, good for you... your girl is fine as fuck.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
This chick with big ass tiddies used to cut my hair. She'd always lean in close so you could see everything but the nipple and rest her tiddies on my arm and shit, working for that tip I'm sure. She was only there for a few months then bounced somewhere else. The turnaround in that industry is very high

Cool story bro

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i took 20mg of melatonin in gummy form cause i bought some melatonin gummies in the walmart check out line jake921660 @jake921660 they had it just sitting there on the impulse buy rack, this shit is terrible i fell asleep and it felt like i woke up 60 times from then to now and i only was asleep for like 3 hours, now i feel fucking awful and cant fall asleep again lol