Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
One could argue that science is responsible for larger scale evil acts, from abortion, to creating crystal meth, to creating hydrogen bombs and chemical weapons, to all of the greed surrounding the oil industry, and a hell of a lot of other stuff than any faith or religion. But that doesn't represent you right? You studied it because you wanted to find answers, or make a difference in your own or other people's lives. Neuroscience used to consist of drilling holes into people's heads to get rid of headaches. Scientists once told the world that the sun revolved around the earth and the world was flat. But that's not your fault right? I think your field is just as much of a joke as you think my beliefs are. If you somehow make a positive impact in someone's life with your work, that's great. If you find the answers you're looking for, good for you. But I've largely found the answers to the questions I have had and I help people regularly. People who twist the Bible to do stupid or heinous stuff don't represent me or my faith the same way misinformed or scientists with shady motives don't represent you.
And if by 'drill holes in peoples heads to get rid of headaches' you mean the man made holes they've found in stone age skulls that accompany signs of cuncussive trauma, id call that more medicine that neuroscience, but it was almost certainly done to relieve pressure from the brain expanding after a TBI and you know what? It worked. You know how they know? SCIENTISTS find evidence of healing of the man made holes, meaning the patients survived, so choose a better example of the evils of neuroscience.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
One could argue that science is responsible for larger scale evil acts, from abortion, to creating crystal meth, to creating hydrogen bombs and chemical weapons, to all of the greed surrounding the oil industry, and a hell of a lot of other stuff than any faith or religion. But that doesn't represent you right? You studied it because you wanted to find answers, or make a difference in your own or other people's lives. Neuroscience used to consist of drilling holes into people's heads to get rid of headaches. Scientists once told the world that the sun revolved around the earth and the world was flat. But that's not your fault right? I think your field is just as much of a joke as you think my beliefs are. If you somehow make a positive impact in someone's life with your work, that's great. If you find the answers you're looking for, good for you. But I've largely found the answers to the questions I have had and I help people regularly. People who twist the Bible to do stupid or heinous stuff don't represent me or my faith the same way misinformed or scientists with shady motives don't represent you.

And if abortion is evil then I must be the devil incarnate cuz I've taken more bitches to Kaiser than The Mac.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
A) Science has nothing to do with morality its the search for knowledge, the way people use that knowledge doesnt matter. Religion makes explicit claims as to being the arbiter or morality, so maybe put some critical thought intothat comparison before you make it.

B) Science is a process and I fully admit that most of what I know is probably incorrect in some respect. THATS THE DIFFERENCE ASSHOLE. I look to FIND THE TRUTH and realize that I dont have all the answers, and the next generation will have a better but still flawed understanding and so on. You refuse to change your beliefs based on OBVIOUS EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE. Because of DEMONSTRABLY FALSE BULLSHIT IN SOME POORLY TRANSLATED BOOKS THE STORIES IN MOST OF WHICH WERE STOLEN FROM A BUNCH OF PAGANS.

So LMAO at comparing your FAITH to my UNDERSTANDING. They AINT THE SAME, playa.
We've been through this numerous times bro. I've said agree to disagree more than once too. I believe I've also said you can shoot me a PM if you wanna talk about it, but you want to try to attack my faith repeatedly, even when I don't say anything about it. I get that you're bitter or salty about my faith for some reason. But with all of your intellect and cognitive reasoning, you can't seem to figure out that I don't care about your opinion on my faith and admittedly, I can't figure out why you care so much? You're either bitter or curious. You can shoot me a msg and discuss it like a man or keep taking futile shots at long range at someone who really could care less. Either way, peace Breh.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
We've been through this numerous times bro. I've said agree to disagree more than once too. I believe I've also said you can shoot me a PM if you wanna talk about it, but you want to try to attack my faith repeatedly, even when I don't say anything about it. I get that you're bitter or salty about my faith for some reason. But with all of your intellect and cognitive reasoning, you can't seem to figure out that I don't care about your opinion on my faith and admittedly, I can't figure out why you care so much? You're either bitter or curious. You can shoot me a msg and discuss it like a man or keep taking futile shots at long range at someone who really could care less. Either way, peace Breh.
No, I dont like your religion (lol at being 'curious'), but Shea and Doom are also religious and I've never gotten into it with them, know why? Cuz they arent the type--like you are--to come up and hand you a fucking cartoon about jeesus while you're waiting at the bus stop. No one wants to hear it in this thread, no one wants your opinion in this thread, and im going to be the official voice of this thread and tell you to get the fuck out. You aint wanted around here. We got enough to deal with with one actual 17 year old, we sure as fuck dont need a grown man with the intellect of a 17 year old. Kick rocks back to the mean streets of watsonville and go talk to your fantasy dad in the sky.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Two days ago he was all shaken cuz there was a fight at his school. Now he is gonna fight half of freedomtown?
You're a goddamn idiot

Why don't you send me your address, Jose? You don't want me to beat the bitch outta you? Pussy ass bitch
Soon as you send me your address cunt
Being a 17 year old you literally couldn't step on a plane without your mother not only purchasing your ticket for you as minors aren't allowed to buy plane tickets, but she would also have to sign waivers for you to even step on the plane by yourself

lol piss off with the internet tough guy shit

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 Sprouts got the joog on those Guayaki Yerba Mate drinks, $1.25 a piece, copped 10 of them.
Shit fo real didn't know they sold em there never really go down the drink aisle know they sold the teabags but not the cans good lookin