Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris

I personally don't expect the laws of the land to meet my faith. There are obviously a ton of countries where the laws have a complete disregard for most people's faith, or it's flat out illegal to convert to Christianity. I don't expect people to believe the way that I do.

Nuttkase @Nuttkase

I understand that. When I said that, I was kinda referring more to religions that consider themselves Christians even though I know the picture is specifically referring to that, I also wasn't trying to open up the can of worms with the other abrahamic faiths in this forum. There are some fairly minor disagreements on certain scriptures among some Christian churches, but I was referring more to the groups that have a number of beliefs that are in stark contrast to what Jesus said, yet still consider themselves "Christians" somehow. As far as the who is right and who is wrong thing, a lot of people that get it wrong try to focus on a few verses, out of context, and skew their entire religion off of that. When people do that, they have to ignore the context of that passage, then ignore the litany of others verses that are in direct disagreement to what they are trying to say and base their beliefs on, like the World Mission Society Church of God believing that God is a woman and Jesus came back as a Korean man in the 1950's, for instance.

But either way, I know y'all don't have the same beliefs as I do, and I'm not trying to preach at all or force my religion into a conversation any more than anyone else in here. I know you guys don't care and I don't expect you to.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I've never met a person that hates sleep as much as my daughter. I don't know how she functions on as little of sleep as she does.

With any luck I'll get to chill and watch football for most of the day. If any of you guys likes barbacoa tacos, I highly recommend these packets for making some in a crock pot. Barbacoa tacos on deck brehs