Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Lol is that from those little Jesus booklets they'd throw out on the ground by schools and shit
I dunno probably lol

We used to have some people that would drop ones in front of the theatre pretty often a few years ago. They would always be super hero related but not even slight variations just straight up Superman telling you how god was your real Superman, shit like that lol Anyways me and one of the other managers mailed a bunch to one of the studios and they had the churches address on them so about 2 weeks later we got an email saying if any more showed up to mail them to them as well because they hit them with a cease and desist letter. Never saw another once since. Fuck those people.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Wait, not everyone in the US decorates their home for Xmas?

Over here pretty much everyone does, regardless of faith. Jews and Muslims too. And no one decorates their house for halloween. Halloween isn't really celebrated here
Halloween is too spooky for our friends across the pond

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Wait, not everyone in the US decorates their home for Xmas?

Over here pretty much everyone does, regardless of faith. Jews and Muslims too. And no one decorates their house for halloween. Halloween isn't really celebrated here
I mean probably the vast majority throw up maybe at least a wreath and a shitty tree but decorate their whole house no.

Props: BUTCHER 206

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Halloween is too spooky for our friends across the pond
Yall got all types of annual holidays we don't. Thanksgiving, July 4th, obviously those are related to American history but you get the point.

We got Easter and Christmas. Thats pretty much it. About 5% of folks here lightweight celebrate halloween, but nothing like the USA.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There was a house when I lived further up north that was crazy every year they'd put up thousands and thousands of lights in different colors and shapes, animatronic figures, fake snow, Christmas jingles blasting over a loud speaker. Cars would line up for like 30 minutes to drive through their roundabout. Shit slayed.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Oh no that happens a lot don't get me wrong. I thought you meant all like that.
There was a house when I lived further up north that was crazy every year they'd put up thousands and thousands of lights in different colors and shapes, animatronic figures, fake snow, Christmas jingles blasting over a loud speaker. Cars would line up for like 30 minutes to drive through their roundabout. Shit slayed.
Murica