Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
agree
having so many kids i've had to lay off the cussing music which pretty much excludes all of it
cool to find new kinds of music and bands
the song i put up and this are really the only two i listen of theirs but i haven't searched them all yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4ifSSg1HAo
You should definitely check more of The Stepkids then. They are actually signed to Stones Throw.

I think Dev Hynes aka Blood Orange might be something you'd dig too mane

Props: GTS and GTS

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase how many strains have you smoked now? Weren't you makin a list?

I started one last night, i wanna see how many strains i can smoke between October 1st thru the end of the year. So far im at 11. Bout to buy a few more tomorrow tho
Yeah man from Feb of this year to Feb of next year seeing how many different types I can consume (mostly vape now). When I last updated halfway through in August I was in like 50s so I don't know probably somewhere in the 70s now. I'm gonna update my list sometime next month as it will be 3/4s of the way through my quest.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Out of the 11 ive had, my favorites are OG Kush, Gorilla Glue, And Quarkle
Gorilla Glue is easily one of my favorites so far. I usually try to grab mostly strains I haven't had yet but there a few I've bought multiple times like that, Green Crack, Oregon Diesel, Afgooey and a few others.

Here is the update I made in August.