Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
What was the reaction you expected after calling somebody's tattoo gay? Were you thinking he would say "thanks for the feedback on my tattoo"?
It wasn't just his tattoo, its the whole concept of getting a tattoo to dickride a rapper when you have no affiliation with Pie Rx

Thats like walking around the streets in a walmart uniform when you dont work at wal mart lol

Really tho someone made a comment about his hands being dirty and he flipped it into a nonsensical Killa Tay diss and tagged him just to piss him off. Thats talking internet shit. If he cant handle 1 comment about his tattoo without getting his feelings hurt and blocking me without response..really I dont know what to say about that

Cool story cuh

Props: BUTCHER 206

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Another stupid ass comment by Grimlyn...I'm 100% sure it won't be the last one we'll hear from him...

Someone wanna tell me why he got unbanned?
Ok. Once I conducted that business I'll peace out for a few days.

Then get bored and come back, post some dumb shit I regret 5 minutes after posting, -1000 self esteem points, and leave again.

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
fuck.....so rent is due yesterday and me & my roommate were supposed to go make some money.....this foo goes ahead and gets arrested on a gun charge. Fuck, and he's on probation so it's gonna be a violation. I was already kinda short on rent but now I gotta pay his half too.....and I don't even wanna think about gas & water

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fuck.....so rent is due yesterday and me & my roommate were supposed to go make some money.....this foo goes ahead and gets arrested on a gun charge. Fuck, and he's on probation so it's gonna be a violation. I was already kinda short on rent but now I gotta pay his half too.....and I don't even wanna think about gas & water
shit man... that really sucks. so he's basically gone now im guessing? how much is left on the lease? know any one who could take over his half?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Really tho someone made a comment about his hands being dirty and he flipped it into a nonsensical Killa Tay diss and tagged him just to piss him off. Thats talking internet shit. If he cant handle 1 comment about his tattoo without getting his feelings hurt and blocking me without response..really I dont know what to say about that

Cool story cuh
My point is if you hate the "Pierx dickriders" why are you on their instagram? If you don't like said person, why are you on their instagram?

Instagram is a social media platform for friends to share pictures with each other of people to view pictures of artists they enjoy, why would you think somebody wouldn't insta block you for commenting on their tattoo being gay.

I highly doubt you hurt his feelings, I'd block you too if you called one of my pictures gay. I have friends and family on my shit who have nothing to do with The Siccness. I personally ain't about to have some 16 year old kid who I only know from the internet jumping on my photos acting toxic.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
shit man... that really sucks. so he's basically gone now im guessing? how much is left on the lease? know any one who could take over his half?
the lease is up, we live in a 3 bedroom house (Really it's 5, but 2 of the rooms aren't attached to the house so they're not considered bedrooms, they're used for the studio)

He put down the deposit too. I'm not sure who I can get to move in on short term, but I'm gonna talk to the landlord and at least get an extension on this month's rent. I really don't wanna lose the house either, even tho it's in richmond it's still a pretty nice place to live in