Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I never like black olives and mushrooms by itself on pizza til I worked the bite of seattle for piecoras pizza and that shit sold as much as pep and way more than plain cheese. Tried it and it was super hyphy. But obviously I'm not ordering it at a chain place only on thin ny style crust with good tasting cheese to carry it, and maybe just once a year. Or if its a by the slice place ill get it cause its good just not really whole pizza good

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
I never like black olives and mushrooms by itself on pizza til I worked the bite of seattle for piecoras pizza and that shit sold as much as pep and way more than plain cheese. Tried it and it was super hyphy. But obviously I'm not ordering it at a chain place only on thin ny style crust with good tasting cheese to carry it, and maybe just once a year. Or if its a by the slice place ill get it cause its good just not really whole pizza good
If you order only mushrooms and olives on a pizza something is wrong with you.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Lol @ going to the bite of seattle and buying pizza though. Youd be surprised how many ppl wanted pizza. Well maybe not, pizza rules and we should all know that. I love pizza and wish I had some now
id rather eat something else besides olive and mushroom pizza.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You guys are all pizza racists, only seeing what's on the surface and not looking past it. Deep down, pizzas are all the same in the inside. It all starts with yeast and flour and the young impressionable pizza grows into dough. It doesn't know about black olives or white sauce, it just wants to be a pizza. Then here you guys go start saying pineapple can't be with ham cause its just not right, start saying olives and mushrooms are inferior to other pizza toppings that were born with a silver sauce ladle in their mouths and haven't seen a single struggle in their lives, damn pepperoni and sausage privilege. Pizza might be deep dish, thin crust, pan, whatever, any shape and size with several different combinations of topping colors, but they all started off dough and the same cheese pumps through all their veins, and its not right for any pizza to experience discrimination

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
How do you like not having sales tax Nuttkase @Nuttkase
It's cool did more or less all my Christmas shopping and saved probably around $50. I know it comes out of other taxes you pay but I think the no sales tax thing is pretty nifty personally.