Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
They probably just fit really good for you. If you kinda hold any ear buds in your ear with a little pressure so its perfect sealed it'll go from decent to sounding like some 12's
Nah i know, i have a set of $50 skullcandy in-ears and i used to have a pair of some other expensive ones and they dont come close, they both have adjustable rubber pieces too and the ones on those r smaller then the sony ones im talkn bout. Its th hertz or whatecer it is on these headphones, and they did come off of what was like a $350 phone, and it was the Walkman phone so its quality shit, its just old but ppl dont realize that headphones havent made any technological advances in years lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol I was going way overboard with the support and appreciation at work the other day telling people they are doing a great job and shit just as a joke but I seem to have single handedly improved the workplace morale by a noticeable amount. What have I done I can't keep this shtick up permanently.
I appreciate and support this. Sometimes you gotta hit people with a positivity bomb out of nowhere leave them shocked and in awe