Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Im looking to cop a new shottie and modify it again, anybody ever done this or know about it? Ive heard u can buy certain configurations of mods and u can just order off the internet pre-assembled

My last one i got rid of years ago, but i had bought it off my boy who had modded it, was a mossie 500 with pistol grip, adjustable fkregrip, and a rhino rail... That shit was badass too lol

But im trying to get another shottie either another mossie 500 or a remy 870... One a 18" barell

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Im looking to cop a new shottie and modify it again, anybody ever done this or know about it? Ive heard u can buy certain configurations of mods and u can just order off the internet pre-assembled

My last one i got rid of years ago, but i had bought it off my boy who had modded it, was a mossie 500 with pistol grip, adjustable fkregrip, and a rhino rail... That shit was badass too lol

But im trying to get another shottie either another mossie 500 or a remy 870... One a 18" barell
Get a maverick. They are made by mossberg i believe. All parts and mods interchangeable

Props: BUTCHER 206

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Fuck!! I finally found them and killed the bag lol Nuttkase @Nuttkase my bad when I asked earlier I ment where do get the sweet chili ones, a lot of spots carry the wonderful brand but not that flavor, bel air had all flavors though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Fuck!! I finally found them and killed the bag lol Nuttkase @Nuttkase my bad when I asked earlier I ment where do get the sweet chili ones, a lot of spots carry the wonderful brand but not that flavor, bel air had all flavors though.

Was gonna ask what you thought but the picture says it all.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Whats up with theze niggaz. Apparently they hail from the crest side of california.
Man I donno. They sound like they just going through puberty and getting drunk for the first time dissing PSD.

Props: BUTCHER 206