Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
About to try your barley wine siccmadesyko @siccmadesyko :
I saw that on IG. That's a heavy one breh. I'm not a big barley wine drinker so I had one and gave the other ones away. It'll fuck you up tho. Cheers!!!!

Jun 5, 2004
Silver Bullet on deck. shout out VERSACERO @VERSACERO for the suggestion
There ya go... Theres also this new drink u shud try out, its called Holy Water

Also i suggest this other stuff i found out about, its called A Wooden Steak... Simple, yet effective...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my neighbor just came over drunk as fuck....tried to pour coke in my lemonade, kicked over a cup, tried to compliment my roommate's girl but just ended up being really creepy "your hair is really long. my hair is long too. I like long hair", and shouted "you're my neighbor!" like 18 times before realizing he was too drunk to be here and went home

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I saw that on IG. That's a heavy one breh. I'm not a big barley wine drinker so I had one and gave the other ones away. It'll fuck you up tho. Cheers!!!!
Oh shit, that was you on IG? I thought it was InfamousICON @InfamousICON , and asked him what your IG was. LOL.

I love barley wine's. One of the best things about this season to me. That shit's more important than pine trees and tinsel in my book.

PS. You guys got them for sale still? Don't think they had many at the beer place I was at. Dude said it would be a good beer to cellar.

Cheers, breh!

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
It's official! Here are my pics for Top 10 San Diego Rap albums in 2014!

Mixerr Reviews Top 10 San Diego Rap albums are…

1. Sonny Bo - Evolution
2. Black Mikey - Live from Amityville
3. Mitchy Slick - Call Of Duty
4. Cricet - SELLY
5. Tiny Doo - No Safety
6. Ecay Uno - Book Of Ecay
7. Eddie Mmack - Ocean View
8. Oso Ocean & Mitchy Slick - 9.2
9. F.O.E. aka Young Foe - Cracks in the Concrete
10. West West - Who Is West West

https://www.facebook.com/notes/mixerr-reviews/mixerr-reviews-221/503243276485462
Mixerr Reviews: Mixerr Reviews #221

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Rossibreath @Rossibreath
Props bro but I don't listen until Tuesday's when the real CDs come out and I still throw the plastic in the parking lot. I'm old school I've never downloaded an album in my life lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Rossibreath @Rossibreath , this was on nfl.com's QB index ratings:

"(Rodgers') scrambling ability and passing ability is almost like Luck and Manning combined, if you will." -- Bill Belichick.

Dec 11, 2006
Oh shit, that was you on IG? I thought it was InfamousICON @InfamousICON , and asked him what your IG was. LOL.

I love barley wine's. One of the best things about this season to me. That shit's more important than pine trees and tinsel in my book.

PS. You guys got them for sale still? Don't think they had many at the beer place I was at. Dude said it would be a good beer to cellar.

Cheers, breh!
We didn't do a big batch but I still have some at the warehouse. I think I kept one my cellar to see what it'll be like a year from now. I'm still trying to figure out how to mail bottles but If I can I'll ship you some personally.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
We didn't do a big batch but I still have some at the warehouse. I think I kept one my cellar to see what it'll be like a year from now. I'm still trying to figure out how to mail bottles but If I can I'll ship you some personally.
Thanks, breh! That was a pretty damn good barley wine, really drinkable. Its def the american style with a little hop bitterness to it at the end that cuts through the deep sweetness at the start, and a light (for a BW) mouth feel.

You ever had that Snipes Mountain I posted? First time trying that brewery, and their barley wine is fucking weird. Its more old world british style, and it almost tastes like a big fruit wine, like a cali zin, mixed in with a stout. I dunno if I like it or hate it.

Dec 11, 2006
Thanks, breh! That was a pretty damn good barley wine, really drinkable. Its def the american style with a little hop bitterness to it at the end that cuts through the deep sweetness at the start, and a light (for a BW) mouth feel.

You ever had that Snipes Mountain I posted? First time trying that brewery, and their barley wine is fucking weird. Its more old world british style, and it almost tastes like a big fruit wine, like a cali zin, mixed in with a stout. I dunno if I like it or hate it.
Haven't tried it but I'm always lookin for new shit. Right now I'm aging a moylans barley wine that was barrel aged for a year. I'm thinkin next Xmas for that one