Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Cool story breh:

When I was 12, I used to stay at my best friends house a lot because my mom moved me & my brother into a place in the hood & then moved to her now husbands house & my brother was always gone & I hated being alone...

My best friends mom was on some womens christmas retreat for church & his dad was there with us. Pops tells him to make dinner for us, ...something easy, like, hot dogs.

My boy aint ever cooked a damn thing in his life & goes into the kitchen & slaps some hot dogs on a cookie sheet, places them on 2 stove top burners & turns it up.

he walks out, sucking on a candy cane (til it becomes a deadly point at one end) & his dad sees what he did out of the corner of his eye.

Pops flys up off the couch & fuckin closed fist socks my boy, in the mouth, busted his candy cane off in the roof of his mouth & calls him an asshole.

...bool story breh.

May 11, 2002
damn I aint seen the homie Codeine @Codeine in a hot minute, I bet dude is on a tropical vacation right now

happy birthday fam
Thanks Shea & DVS for the mention. I swear, I almost brought a tear to my eye. I just thought that HOLY SHIT, I came here to the 91sicc back in 1999. THAT's a long time ago. Family here.

_Codeine
_Dean