Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
If the billions of fans outside the bay moved here, they would join in. The only reason you're not believing it, is cuz you're not living it. Here in the bay area, where the 2 teams play 15 minutes apart from each other, the rivalry is real.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Show me where in the numerous posts on this subject where I said there was no cross town rivalry? Matter of fact I think I said it numerous fucking times that it was the bickering between the "cross town" people that is the only aspect of any sort of rivalry that exists.

People keep saying Raider fans and Niner fans are rivals, I respond with "no, a small percentage are". Scroll up to 925's post where you answered his own questions that said "Are Raiders and Niner fans rivals? Yes". When in reality the small percentage that reside in the cross town shit don't speak for the rest of us, plain and simple.

You guys in the bay bicker with each other, does that mean Raider and Niner fans are rivals? No, that means a small percentage are.
I never said every single fan took part in the rivalry, so what's your point? There's more fans of both teams in the bay than there is in any other one location, so the shit that goes on between the fans here is relevant when discussing generalizations about the fan bases. The whole thing started by you acting like this shit only takes place on the siccness, when that's far from the truth. Anyways... yeah... tiddies