Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Snakegang @Snakegang , per our last food conversation I went and bought all of the stuff (rump roast, mushrooms, carrots, onion, garlic, canned tomatoes, tomato paste, and wine) to make a nice pot roast. I also bought a couple of those little seasoning packets, extra tomato paste and nice sourdough rolls which I am going to use to turn the leftovers into gourmet sloppy joes. Will post pics.
Needs celery! Carrots + onions + celery the holy trinity

What seasoning packets are you speaking of? The best pot roast i made used fresh thyme and rosemary sprigs, salt and pepper as seasonings. As long as you sear the shit out of the outside of it first it will be good no matter what

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fuuuuck, just realized how much "bad for you" food affects people. Been eating healthy for 5 days and was feeling great, just ate ramen noodles and my stomach is feeling gross as fuck right now and I feel that sodium coursing through my veins.
Fuck ramen you need to get on those 88cent chow mein things you microwave for 5minutes. The beef teriyaki is great, so is the spicy beef teriyaki. The chicken ones are weak.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Needs celery! Carrots + onions + celery the holy trinity

What seasoning packets are you speaking of? The best pot roast i made used fresh thyme and rosemary sprigs, salt and pepper as seasonings. As long as you sear the shit out of the outside of it first it will be good no matter what
I'm putting it in the crockpot, so celery is just gonna add water unless I want to cook the shit out of it before I add it. I rarely use a traditional mire piouxe unless im trying to reproduce a classic recipe, or making soup. The seasoning packets im using are the lawries 'sloppy joe' ones, they wont go into the potroast, they'll go into a pan with some tomato paste, liquid from the roast and shredded leftover roast. I will use fresh rosemary from my garden, but otherwise its just dried herbs at the roast stage. And I always sear my shit prior to braising it. I even sear the veggies after the roast and then deglaze before everything goes into the pot. Its all about the fonde.

Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris re: the imposter, it was ok but i thought they did too many reenactments. you think the sister was really fooled or she was lying for the cameras?
Yeah, the reenactments were kinda corny, but it would be hard to carry the story without them. She had to have known on some level. I dunno whether she was ling for the cameras though, or whether she just didnt care and was lying to have someone back in her life in that role whether it was her real brother or not.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Of wait, I think im forgetting who is who 0R0 @0R0 , was the sister a big fat broad? There's someone in there that was clearly just basking in the publicity and if thats the one you were talking about, then yes, lying for the cameras IMO.