Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
hmmm, not sure who else but I am pretty much over seeing NAMO @NAMO & ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN argue back n forth on here.

I get Kah's "fuck you's"
I laugh @ Parkers "Fuck a today"

...but the back & forth bullshit is clogging up Freedom Town.

I aint a rule maker, but I am politely asking to take that ole bullshit to PM's or walk away from the thread.

NAMO @NAMO you & I been good from the gate, A @abc you are my homeboy & I intend on striking thru the V & copping some tacos with you once the weather gets warmer, but damn brehs.... really?

How bout we check the negativity at the door & keep it pushin fellas.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
hmmm, not sure who else but I am pretty much over seeing NAMO @NAMO & ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN argue back n forth on here.

I get Kah's "fuck you's"
I laugh @ Parkers "Fuck a today"

...but the back & forth bullshit is clogging up Freedom Town.

I aint a rule maker, but I am politely asking to take that ole bullshit to PM's or walk away from the thread.

NAMO @NAMO you & I been good from the gate, A @abc you are my homeboy & I intend on striking thru the V & copping some tacos with you once the weather gets warmer, but damn brehs.... really?

How bout we check the negativity at the door & keep it pushin fellas.
I dunno mate, the mad midget can't handle the banter. Social Austist that spams good ole 'tiddies' in every post or 'fuck the bitch ass eagles, ya heard me'

I think it's time he tastes some of his own medicine for a while.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I dunno mate, the mad midget can't handle the banter. Social Austist that spams good ole 'tiddies' in every post or 'fuck the bitch ass eagles, ya heard me'

I think it's time he tastes some of his own medicine for a while.
not a personal shot at either of you, maybe its just me.

just not what I come in here for