Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Got one of them chevy malibus for 200 a month lease to drive around for when im here, will swap it out for an rt challenger when i stay on a perm basis

Good for fuel

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
NAMO @NAMO are you applying for jobs? or just racking up your credit card?
No my cards are maxed, I can't work till I get a permit but I will apply for that and a visa next time I come. I want to go back to work in syd.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Whats your end game in all this?

I mean there is arguably better vagina in Syd then Detroit. You gonna move her out, cut your long distance loss. Going back and forth from the states for some girl seems like an expensive way to get some ass. How long can that go on for, and make financial sense.

Don't go like diggity and can all crack hooked to the vag.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Whats your end game in all this?

I mean there is arguably better vagina in Syd then Detroit. You gonna move her out, cut your long distance loss. Going back and forth from the states for some girl seems like an expensive way to get some ass. How long can that go on for, and make financial sense.

Don't go like diggity and can all crack hooked to the vag.
Lol we got a kid together now. Shes not 'some puss' shes a good person and a good mother and has a good heart. I want to live in the states because it suits my lifestyle but we will see what works for us.