Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
DubbC415 @DubbC415 you listen to Boldy James at all? If not I think you might dig his music..
i had heard of dude but never peeped his music. good lookin on this, its hella dope, i always need new shit. i'll see what i can find but are there any links to his shit?

also, this is my first post in this thread. i held out for hella long but the mention and u frontin me new music got me in here.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i had heard of dude but never peeped his music. good lookin on this, its hella dope, i always need new shit. i'll see what i can find but are there any links to his shit?

also, this is my first post in this thread. i held out for hella long but the mention and u frontin me new music got me in here.
welcome to the world of Freedom Will!

Props: DubbC415

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So Obama emails me earlier & was like "Shea this has gone to far" then starts bitching about some ole bullshit... Im like YO, fuck this dude he is a war monger & anti-american pile of dookie... peep my reply to this faggot

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

screw you man... you & your administration are a cancer to our country.

don't email me again.

To: Shea Savage <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 12:57 PM
Subject: This has gone too far