Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN your homies any good at hoop?
my boy who invited me isn't bad...he's a good shooter

he brings his brother in law who is pretty good, he's just tall and skinny, and he also brings his cousins who are just athletic

then there's my godbrother who is a complete waste of height (he's about 6'2") and is extremely uncoordinated at all sports

Props: S.SAVAGE
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Nice. Seems like they would have been a fun band to catch live. Sadly I didn't even find out about them until like the mid 2000s. Crazy band though and I love weird stuff in general haha.

I saw you liked the Jay Reatard video I posted. Are you a fan of his music and like 20 different bands? lol Dude was super talented. I like all his stuff but the music he was making for like the last three or four years up until he died is amazing in my opinion. It had this sound that was a great mix of punk with damn near pop melodies and choruses that weren't pop punk sounding in anyway. Really great stuff.
For sure. I really like his punkier/garage stuff. His last two albums were a little to poppy for me tho. I tried getting into some of his side projects like I remember Terror Visions and a few others. Some I really liked some not so much

Props: Nuttkase

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
can someone enlighten me on why everyone hates DJrah2k? I have no opinion on him but seems like everyone talks shit on him constantly
well, first off he claims to be a gangster, but his father is a superior court judge.

secondly, he is from weak ass evergreen & everyone knows there is no G's in evergreen.

third, he is a gigantic faggot ( see his previous posts )

4th, he got "Sic Wit It" & the hogg logo tatted on his arm, yet he is only a mixtape DJ, who has previously met SWR members, & DJ'd for Turf Talk... no real affiliation.

& 5 he is a gigantic faggot.