Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
new Kanye is at very least that "interesting" to listen to huh?

That production on that Black Skinheads song (which I've only heard live though) kind of reminded me of electronic noise in some regards.
well right now i feel like its kanyes best album production wise. it sounds minimal but huge. dark and uptempo beats, like weirdest club rap album ever made

lyrically its kanyes weakest, feels like album is all about, like everything kanye does, his ego, but then again his asshole persona fits with the production

rap game billy corgan

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Haaa read a few pages back and I cant help but laugh,and it never fails to ever amaze me. how some of these northern cali cats.have no gang affiliations. never been to prison. yet hate surenos so much. but in all reality have never even seen a real southern cali sureno!!!

Nothern Cal is like some weird parallel blackhole. that got the game all fucked up. either that or it's just the siccness.

I been to prison up north and seen real Nortenos from legit hoods and to be honest most of them were respectful. it seems like these residents just be hating cause it's the cool thing to do or cause they got punked or their bitches got fucked in the ass by some cats with blue on. I always trip out on you fools cause you dudes talk a gang of shit but dont seem to have a clue,what the fuck is really going on...

just my two cents...now have a good day and carry on... LOL

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
& happy birthday to my dude Premo @Premo ...
I aint seen you in a minute breh, hope all is well with you.
Salute

im well homie good look

them fuckin Opiates had ur young potna on hibernation mode but im right back like i left somethin . 4 months clean off that hoe shit , fuck any drama, we hittin Benihana

we never dirty you know ima pull my sleeves up

thing about me tho , i dont change unless its for the better.

who else u know aint scared to start a mosh pit and get sent flyin thru tables at a n2deep party. and dont even know nobody at the function. even made the god jay tee come off stage and pull his sleeves up

on some i dont do this for fun this is my lifestyle

all in the name of making one hell of a 1st impression

ima be in ur hood ill holla

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Salute

im well homie good look

them fuckin Opiates had ur young potna on hibernation mode but im right back like i left somethin . 4 months clean off that hoe shit , fuck any drama, we hittin Benihana

we never dirty you know ima pull my sleeves up

thing about me tho , i dont change unless its for the better.

who else u know aint scared to start a mosh pit and get sent flyin thru tables at a n2deep party. and dont even know nobody at the function. even made the god jay tee come off stage and pull his sleeves up

on some i dont do this for fun this is my lifestyle

all in the name of making one hell of a 1st impression

ima be in ur hood ill holla
That's what's up fam I am glad to hear you landed on your feet like I knew you would!

Get at me when you touch down breh its been too long

Props: siccmadesyko
Dec 11, 2006
Haaa read a few pages back and I cant help but laugh,and it never fails to ever amaze me. how some of these northern cali cats.have no gang affiliations. never been to prison. yet hate surenos so much. but in all reality have never even seen a real southern cali sureno!!!

Nothern Cal is like some weird parallel blackhole. that got the game all fucked up. either that or it's just the siccness.

I been to prison up north and seen real Nortenos from legit hoods and to be honest most of them were respectful. it seems like these residents just be hating cause it's the cool thing to do or cause they got punked or their bitches got fucked in the ass by some cats with blue on. I always trip out on you fools cause you dudes talk a gang of shit but dont seem to have a clue,what the fuck is really going on...

just my two cents...now have a good day and carry on... LOL
im from northern cali, don't bang, have never been to prison and my high school had an equal number of surenos/nortenos. but the only fights I got into in HS were with scraps. never even on some gang shit but dudes always thought cuz im white im not gonna say something back or just back down. so to me its not the cool thing to do but there was never any respect given or deserved at least in my personal experiences. but im still not gonna hate on somebody either way.

my 2 cents

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
well right now i feel like its kanyes best album production wise. it sounds minimal but huge. dark and uptempo beats, like weirdest club rap album ever made

lyrically its kanyes weakest, feels like album is all about, like everything kanye does, his ego, but then again his asshole persona fits with the production

rap game billy corgan
go fall asleep to pro era if you want some lyrical miracle spiritual shit, you dont need great lyrics to make something like blood on the leaves. that shit was great on its own.

Props: siccmadesyko

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
go fall asleep to pro era if you want some lyrical miracle spiritual shit, you dont need great lyrics to make something like blood on the leaves. that shit was great on its own.
That's the funny thing about everyone hyping up Pro Era is that they really aren't that lyrical... at all. Like they try hard to be but they aren't.

Honestly, and I usually hate when people do this/say this, but I've been listening to Steez's stuff a bit since he passed and that kid did have talent and more or less was what the rest of them want to be. He could spit on some old NYC tip but also kept it pretty fresh at the same time. It's too bad Joey sacrificed him to the Illuminati to be honest.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea i'd agree with both points, they go for that "type" of rap is what i meant i guess. kanye went more in a trap direction damn near in some of his flows.