Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
i could honestly say the same about my half sister who lives in the philippines; only met her like twice in my life...only time she calls is when she needs money, aside from that she pretends like my dad and i don't exist so i consider her an opp so fuck her
lol same shit.

long story short, her family didnt want her. my parents adopted (as a baby), gave her everything she wanted, turned out to be just like her mom (whore). turned her back on my family with lies and stealing (from my fucking kids), left. got ran through and tryed coming back with some sob story.

until this day the drama is going on, one of the many reasons i dont got no facebook or twitter.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
lol same shit.

long story short, her family didnt want her. my parents adopted (as a baby), gave her everything she wanted, turned out to be just like her mom (whore). turned her back on my family with lies and stealing (from my fucking kids), left. got ran through and tryed coming back with some sob story.

until this day the drama is going on, one of the many reasons i dont got no facebook or twitter.
fuck a sob story, i still got a facebook but i blocked her and she eventually unfriended me........like i am supposed to care

Props: fillyacup