Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I have approximately 20,000 MP3s - all downloaded myself from iTunes and Amazon - that I am gearing up to sell. I've had a few insultingly cheap offers and I hear all about how digital media has no value and that collectors are now only willing to pay for tactile items - some are even trying to claim that vinyl is making a comeback (vinyl!?!? Yeah, gotta love all those scratches and pops LOL!) . I've heard it all, folks, ---- and I'm no dummy! You wanna go cheap? Good luck, but don't waste my time. You want acid rock, folk rock, heavy metal, disco, grunge or screamo, don't bother reading any further. If, however, you want a great collection - YA GOTTA PAY FOR IT! I'm a busy man with a very carefully and lovingly curated collection of files, and if you're not prepared to part with a minimum of $20k for some of the collection, don't bother me. If you want to see the alphabetized list, contact me with a deposit and I will supply it to you. You and I know that iTunes and Amazon MP3 downloads still cost an average of $1.99 or so PER SONG. You do the math, Einstein - as an investment of both cash and time, this collection is a MAJOR bargain at the price I'm offering.

This is mainly QUALITY oriented music - but I enjoy all good music (I have extremely broad tastes) and I have everything from rock, college rock, rock and roll, alternative, adult-alternative, singer songwriters, soul, etc. I DO NOT collect kiddie music, glam, hair metal, gangsta rap, thrash, speed metal or anything aimed at listeners under the age of 30. There are some odd-ball artists in there (Talking Heads!) but that's part of the fun. ALL TITLES ARE RIPPED AT 128 OR HIGHER! There are more than 200 CMJ samplers in the collection and many out of print cd's that you will NOT find on iTunes, Amazon or any other sites. Hell, good lucking a lot of the stuff I have.

Again, bargain hunters? Please - pull the OTHER leg. I know what I have here. If you are looking for folders of New Edition or Levert files, please look elsewhere.

To give you an idea of the artists I have/like: Natalie Merchant, 10,000 Maniacs, Cracker, Toad The Wet Sprocket, Guadalcanal Diary, Dave Specter, Webb Wilder, Wilco, My Morning Jacket, Midnight Oil, Pearl Jam, Eddie Vedder, Smithereens, Pat DiNizio Band, Ray LaMontagne, Nighthawks, Wallflowers, Paula Cole, Counting Crows, Uncle Tupelo, Melissa Etheridge, Sting, Joan Osborne, Bob Marley, Semisonic, Derek Trucks Band, Harry Connick Jr., Indigo Girls, Mumford And Sons, Ry Cooder, Crowded House, Stevie Ray, Elvis Costello, Death Cab For Cutie, Red Hot Chili Peppers. Florence And The Machine, Eurythmics, Joe Bonamassa, Lumineers, Fabulous Thunderbirds, Peter Gabriel, Paul Simon, Collective Soul, Popa Chubby, Dave Matthews, The Killers, UB40, JB Hutto, Goo Goo Dolls, Los Lobos, INXS, Adele, Gotye, Dire Straits, Clapton, Chris Isaak, Marcy Playground, Muse, Annie Lennox, Duke Tumatoe, Flaming Lips, U2, BB King, Radiohead, Bo Deans, Eagle Eye Cherry, Nicholas Tremulis, and of course - REM,

I've received multiple lowballing inquiries asking for greater details on my collection - let me restate what a busy man I am, but let me also elaborate on this killer collection:

Every artist mentioned is represented by a complete collection (all available recordings to date).

I have also failed to mention the fact that I am holding complete collections by the Subdudes, the Tragically Hip, Tanita Tikarim, Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians, Living Colour, Rufus Wainright, Jeff Buckley, Del Amitri, Blue Rodeo, John Hiatt, Peter Himmelman...you know, ALL of the greats.

Apparently, there's some creep out there who has taken my ad and virtually copied it word for word. Does he have all this kickass music? No, he doesn't.

Oh, yeah - the price went up another 10k when I remembered how much Ben Harper and Jill Sobule I was holding. Accept no imitations.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase , do you remember the video where the brehs were drinking beer and rocking the fuck out in the woods? who was that? pls rspnd
Red Fang maybe?

It could be either one of these videos kind of actually.. lol

and if not Red Fang rules and you should listen to them anyways.