Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
im out by Chico but get the Sac news......its been in almost every hood.....
ahhh okay...are you familiar with stirling city? it's also in butte county. one of the people i frequently medicate with at the dispensary i always go to in vallejo is an old navy veteran who has lived in vallejo since the 1960s, but he just bought a house out there; he's been going back and forth from vallejo to stirling city to renovate the house he just got up there.

Props: DVS ONE

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
ahhh okay...are you familiar with stirling city? it's also in butte county. one of the people i frequently medicate with at the dispensary i always go to in vallejo is an old navy veteran who has lived in vallejo since the 1960s, but he just bought a house out there; he's been going back and forth from vallejo to stirling city to renovate the house he just got up there.
I am not familiar with Stirling City,I had to google it and its about 40 miles from me LOL.....

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
good luck, what do you do?
I work in I.T... specifically Cloud operations & TechOps.

Basically, I used to fix peoples computers & network issues, but kinda climbed the ladder to do more I.T. infrastructure & corporate systems integration. (integrating other departments proprietary systems into a streamlined corp environment managed by I.T.)

I love what I do, ....coming from a high school drop out felon who spent a lot of his twenties doped out breaking addiction after addiction, this shit is an accomplishment.

I got a real feeling of manhood knowing I can financially take care of my family without risking my freedom & going back to living "that life"

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
...& thank you for the well wishes folks.

My review went a lot better than I anticipated. I am my own worst critic. scale from 1-5 I was rated a 4.3 & will finalize my review with the CFO early next week. That'll judge the compensation & title & shit when we do that.
Thats real good in the corporate sense. Means they like you. You can tell real fast on a annual review if they trying to black ball you out.

Props: S.SAVAGE

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I'm trien to work at the Vallejo Kaiser... my 4 year goal.

Cost of living around that way is way better... but my ass ain't moven back to the hood catch me in benicia or glen cove.
My sister works for Kaiser in San Diego. She makes 70k a year on the administration side. Fuckin bank. If you are gonna be a doctor, that will obviously be a lot more $$$

Props: S.SAVAGE