Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Never heard of potbellies either. If I'm getting a hot sammich its paseo all day, but thats a whole 'nother level of sammich.

no marty if applicable.
Well yeah no shit. Besides Paseo there are probably another dozen or so sammich places I'd eat at before any of those. You guys were just talking about chain places and I have to say it's one of the better ones I've had.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Well yeah no shit. Besides Paseo there are probably another dozen or so sammich places I'd eat at before any of those. You guys were just talking about chain places and I have to say it's one of the better ones I've had.
Yeah, yeah, I knew you were gonna say that shit as soon as I typed it. I just want a sammich from paseo and I think they're still closed for the season.

Props: Nuttkase
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
theres a couple places that do actually deliver not through having a taxi pick up your food but you gotta buy like $25-40 worth of food original buffalo wings is like $25 but you gotta stay pretty close and chinese spots do it but its like $40 worth of food or they wont do it

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
There's decent indain, average thai food and good pizza that deliver to my place, but the only one of those that sounds good right now is indian, and like your spots they got a 40$ minimum and hit you with all sorts of delivery fees and bullshit. I could get the same amount of better indian for half the price if I drove to the other spot, but like I said I aint driving.