Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
If you're already getting jealous then you either need to have a serio conversation with her, or cut that bitch loose. Cuz it sounds like she aint into the exclusive thing, and if that's a no-go for you, dont put yourself through it.
I mean I'm not totally trippin off being exclusive either. I still do my thing when I'm not around her, I just don't want a bitch to do that shit right in front of my face with a dude I know when she invited me to come kick it

she met me earlier when me and my boy went out to eat, then wanted me to ride with her to the mall and in a joking manner I said "shit I aint tryin to ride in your car, you didn't wanna ride in mine last night" she just said "I know I felt bad cause he said he didn't wanna drive by himself before and I told him I'd ride with him already since I didn't know you were coming, blah blah" so maybe it was nothin. either way I'm not gonna stress it, just gonna fuck with her and what happens happens.

then I said I was having dinner at my parents house tonight and she wanted to come... I was like.... :ermm: naaah sorry

Oct 23, 2009
@lookatmeidothings - lookatmeidothings's Instagram photos | Statigr.am

OC_Ridah @OC_Ridah Pansas @Pansas Rumpelstiltskin @Rumpelstiltskin does this belong to any of you brehs?
i forgot sicc dawg is from oc too...

but that aint him...

if i was to guess...i would say it's pansas...cause this cat is definitely from santa ana...

and i remember him saying something about him and his kid or family member playing baseball...
LMAOOO, only one person takes pics fat bastard food that much.....

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Driver fighting for his life after crashing into highway barriers
By Jolie Wolfe
Nov 10, 2012 11:48 a.m.
story image +

BEAVERTON, OR (KPTV) - The westbound lanes of the Sunset Highway were closed for more than two hours this morning while investigators reconstructed a crash scene involving a single vehicle.

The driver, whose name has not been released, is now at a local hospital with what are believed to be life-threatening injuries.

A Beaverton Police spokesman says that, according to witnesses, at about 4:45, a charcoal gray Chevy Tahoe heading west on Highway 26 lost control after passing the Sylvan exit. The Tahoe struck one barrier, then bounced away and struck another barrier before it came to a stop.

No other vehicles were struck and no one else was in the Tahoe at the time of the accident.

It's still unclear whether alcohol, speed or weather may have caused of the crash. Police did say, however, that the driver was not wearing a seatbelt, which probably contributed to the severity of his injuries.

Police closed the highway and traffic was diverted onto the Canyon Road exit until about 7:10 a.m.

My brother's girls brother. I just kicked it with him last saturday.
Sorry to hear that, breh.