Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Nuttkase @Nuttkase SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort did you vote on the marijuana issues on the ballot?
I did, and me being a non smoker, Im still pro marijuana. Shit should not be illegal

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
do you ever see yourself smoking again SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort , and when was the last time you were #medicated via marijuana?
I use to be a huge smoker. I quit for a few months, then started up again, and it just wasnt the same. Made me anxious. Last time I smoked was bout 8 months ago when I was drunk.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I haven't smoked for 2 months, due to fear of a upcoming random piss test.It's hard, cause I have a 8th of chronic sitting in a jar just staring at me.

Sometimes it whispers to me late at night, and says "why are you ignoring me? you don't treat me like you use to."

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
The Cleveland bus driver who fired back at an aggressive female passenger with a FEROCIOUS uppercut to the face ... has been fired by his bus company.

The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority has announced ... Artis Hughes was terminated from his job ... for not following policy after he was assaulted by the passenger back in September.

In a statement, the RTA explains ... "Mr. Hughes claims that his actions were in self-defense. The evidence does not support that claim."

"We expect our employees to diffuse any potential situation. We do not believe that Mr. Hughes took the proper steps to diffuse this situation."

"The proper procedure would have been to pull over and stop the bus, then call Transit Police for assistance."

However, RTA does say ... "The customer was out of line and charges have been filed against her."

Moments after the driver smacked the woman, he told her, "She wanna be a man, I'm gonna treat you like a man."

So far, no comment from the bus driver.

Read more: Uppercut Bus Driver Artis Hughes FIRED -- You Broke the Rules | TMZ.com