Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE your thoughts on the Jersey Shore premiere and your expectations for the final season?
Bro, I dunno... to be honest, I fell asleep 20 mins into it.

What I can tell so far is this:

No longer ordinary people. The Shore cast is now celebrities. Not that it will last forever, for all of them, but you can see it now in their persona. & that sucks cause as you know I have always been a big fan.

But the camera is their best friends now, not their roommates.

So we now have 8 celebs living in a house filled with cameras, & each one is determining what they will say or do, or how they act on the show, that will further their career once this last season is over.

I will be watching, & from the looks of it, Rawn & Sam will bring the drama, but I think she is realizing how to react to his drunken blackouts & name calling better than before.

Snookie gonna be preggers & boring.

Mike gonna be a sober drama queen ( how many times did he have to apologize in the 20 mins I was awake, for how he has acted in the past? ...& to find out dude relapsed now after the show is over? C'mon man )

MVP will go back to being VP for sure.

Jenni is getting bored with the show but not the fame, she makes it obvious.

Deena... I have a feeling she is gonna be emo about her man all season.

Meanwhile, I just want a J-woww nip-slip, or for Deena to get caught with a dildo in her pussu for the fap material.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
right on man, no Lincoln logs, or connect the dots? Coloring books, or Chutes n Ladders?

....I bet nap time is the shit.
no :(

we got this mobile game project where me and few others are supposed to design some levels, but the company behind the game are going to change some shit. we couldn't do anything today because of it so we played gt5

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Bro, I dunno... to be honest, I fell asleep 20 mins into it.

What I can tell so far is this:

No longer ordinary people. The Shore cast is now celebrities. Not that it will last forever, for all of them, but you can see it now in their persona. & that sucks cause as you know I have always been a big fan.

But the camera is their best friends now, not their roommates.

So we now have 8 celebs living in a house filled with cameras, & each one is determining what they will say or do, or how they act on the show, that will further their career once this last season is over.

I will be watching, & from the looks of it, Rawn & Sam will bring the drama, but I think she is realizing how to react to his drunken blackouts & name calling better than before.

Snookie gonna be preggers & boring.

Mike gonna be a sober drama queen ( how many times did he have to apologize in the 20 mins I was awake, for how he has acted in the past? ...& to find out dude relapsed now after the show is over? C'mon man )

MVP will go back to being VP for sure.

Jenni is getting bored with the show but not the fame, she makes it obvious.

Deena... I have a feeling she is gonna be emo about her man all season.

Meanwhile, I just want a J-woww nip-slip, or for Deena to get caught with a dildo in her pussu for the fap material.
Very well said breh. I really couldnt have put it any better. Spot on.