Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Im painting the caprice next week, too.
Least your caprice is swag, I just got a 2000 Accord, the Engines good 3.0 Vtec, but I haven't put much into the exterior, and body until now. I have recently grown a pair, and realized going to shops is a huge waist of money, so I been just pulling up tutorials, and going for it (attemping cv axle joints next). Besides paint, all I need is rims, and install the cold air intake. Clean all black, tinted - ready to fight other rival asian gangs lol

I may move next year, if I do I'm going to pick up a

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
BTW I would never add no exhaust that makes it sound like its burning rice, and no ghetto mexican rims. I been cruising on craigslist looken for some of the EX rims of the newer generations. Most the chrome rims I see on CL look ghetto, and cheap.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Least your caprice is swag, I just got a 2000 Accord, the Engines good 3.0 Vtec, but I haven't put much into the exterior, and body until now. I have recently grown a pair, and realized going to shops is a huge waist of money, so I been just pulling up tutorials, and going for it (attemping cv axle joints next). Besides paint, all I need is rims, and install the cold air intake. Clean all black, tinted - ready to fight other rival asian gangs lol

I may move next year, if I do I'm going to pick up a
pick up a what, puta

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
B @Big Fella is maaco gonna give me a shitty paint job?

I plan to prime in oxidiation, and rust damage. I heard there prepping sucks, but if I get black and clear coat it, it should be ok.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Bitch who does occupational therapy with me is pretty cute. She said I'm only the 2nd patient that she has had that is close to her age. She was showing me all the ways one of those grabber tools can help me. It took all my strength not to use it to grab her ass. I thought it would be funny, nut I dont think she would of thought it was funny.

Mar 11, 2011
naw just fugazi ones like E @Edwardthoft , C @ChopShop & M @Mr. Shadow
I was in the billin section 4 row 9. On bart now headin to my new figazi ass spot imma get evicted from in a couple. Real saliva the royalty looked good on the field