Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Soulja Boy is finally admitting he was behind the wheel when his red Bentley got into a car accident Saturday night in Hollywood -- but the rapper insists ... the other driver isn't just at fault ... she's also a giant RACIST.

Soulja just released a video statement on YouTube, claiming the other driver "ran the light. Our light was green. We were going straight. She turned too fast, thought she was gonna make it, hit my car."

He adds, "You know what that was. That was some people trying to come up on some money ... I was going straight in line." Soulja also says the other driver was "racist" and accused him of driving a stolen vehicle.

Soulja says his car took the bigger beating -- and now, it's in the shop getting fixed. Soulja says it'll take about a week to repair.

As we reported, the other driver's husband claims Soulja ran the double line and smashed into their car. The accident is still under investigation.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
God I hope my girl doesnt run into F @fatbonghit or I @iseb while in Wisconsin. She's in Madison tonight and tomorrow night wiith her grandma.
consider her fucked breh, she is muchin a brat and squeky cheese curds as we speak

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Jerry Sandusky was mercilessly taunted for HOURS during his first night in jail back in December -- when his fellow inmates chanted Pink Floyd's famous lyrics ... "Hey teacher, leave those kids alone!"

One of the men in the facility at the time -- a 22-year-old named Josh -- described the events to The Daily, saying they sang the song over and over ... all night.

68-year-old Sandusky spent the night in jail following his second arrest on December 7th, 2011 -- after a grand jury voted to charge the former Penn State football coach with an additional 12 counts of child abuse, bringing his new total to 52.