Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Is KFV mexican? I went to a Mars concert and he was walking around with no makeup all slicked back like a cholo I didn't even know it was him.
Latino of some sort, but I don't think Mexican.

I wanna say Salvadorian, but I'm not 100% positive on that... he has always been cholo'd out.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
LMAO

Girl gives Michelle Obama her unemployed father’s résumé

A young girl who was a guest at the White House's annual "Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day" did her father a favor.

She handed Michelle Obama his résumé.

When Obama called on a girl, identified by the Associated Press as 10-year-old Charlotte Bell, during a question-and-answer session, the girl stood up and walked toward the first lady.

"My dad's been out of a job for three years and I wanted to give you his résumé," Charlotte said.

Obama seemed surprised, then invited the girl on stage and gave her a hug. "Oh my goodness," Obama said while hugging Charlotte.

The two briefly spoke and Obama held up the résumé.

"Well it's a little private, but she's doing something for her dad. Alright?" Obama said. She held up the résumé in her hand and shook it. "Got it."
Pffffffft...and then what? Did she run out and find him a job? No? Oh.

I hate crap like this. You know damn well Michelle was both scared to death this was going to make her look bad, and itching the throw the fucking thing away.

Michelle Obama can eat a whole bag of dicks.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
currently shaking my invisible dreads to some narco corridos

one day I'll hit up rosetta stone and actually learn what they're saying
My car stays sounding like the muh fuckin san jose flea market sometimes lol

this shit slap

Wanted to take it easy tonight and just chill on the couch and watch a movie. Then my wife took the kids to a friends house and told me to turn the Chinese TV on for our maid...

Now I'm drinking and bumpin Bird Money, while that bitch is chillin on my couch.

PERFECT opportunity to go fuck your maid, breh.

WTF you paying her for if she aint suckin dick? lol