Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Do they have one by you? I been wanting to try there spaghetti, I got a couple of drumsticks today.
yeah, there's one that's like 5-10 minutes away...it's in the same plaza as seafood city, kinda like the one on mack road in sacramento. what did you think of it? only thing i'm upset about in regards to jollibee's fried chicken is that they only serve legs and thighs, my favorite part of the chicken are breasts and wings.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
yeah, there's one that's like 5-10 minutes away...it's in the same plaza as seafood city, kinda like the one on mack road in sacramento. what did you think of it? only thing i'm upset about in regards to jollibee's fried chicken is that they only serve legs and thighs, my favorite part of the chicken are breasts and wings.
ha ha that's the same thing with me, I love the breast and wing, they're pretty good though, my wife got one of them mini spam sandwiches I don't like spam but had a bite and it was bomb.