Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Just cracked the last 22 of the night and it's 8.4% and it tastes like boffee shout out to ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

and that wasn't expected but holy shit that's dark still gonna drink it.
I really like two beers, but thats not one of my favorites. It doesnt taste as dark as it looks though, thank god.

May 4, 2002
I feel you breh... this is day 2 for me

I didn't drink yesterday cuz I was on my medicine and vitamin C thing, but best believe I'm about to crack open this 6pac

High ABV beers are the only way to go Nuttkase
Im on day 3 and I feel like a fucking zombie. Drinking on powerades to stay hydrated.

My whold body hurts, got a fever and sore throat.

No sick time so I gotta go to work.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I really like two beers, but thats not one of my favorites. It doesnt taste as dark as it looks though, thank god.
Yeah seeing it tasted like boffee too I didn't care for it at all. I would have gotten something else if I knew that but I'm really into trying different brews right now so I try to grab a couple of different beers I haven't had before.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
for real i can't even really tell the difference between mr pibb and dr pepper
when I worked in a restaurant back in the day we had Dr. Pepper on the menu, but half the time the Coca Cola rep would deliver Mr. Pibb, so depending on the day and what he delivered it would change.

Not one single person ever in the almost 2 years I worked there noticed they were drinking Mr. Pibb instead of Dr. Pepper on the days we had Pibb.