Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
2 @2Jaysic Go Bears! Can't wait for this season and our beast mode running game.
hell yeah. Cubs suck, Hawks choke and Bulls got F'd by Rose getting hurt so I've been waiting. I was telling Sixxx the other day that Michael Bush got turned away from some trendy club out here a couple weeks ago because they didn't know who he was or believe he played football lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
but im not too psyched up for am amazing mind blowing picture experience, most of those cameras are like hundreds of feet away and zoomed in and shit lol

slow motion end zone shit should be pretty dope but not really expecting any amazing experience

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im thinking about coppin dish for the free year of the sunday ticket they're offering
one pretty cool thing about comcast that directv didnt have, i dont know if they still do it but they did it two years ago, is you go on comcast ondemand in the sports section and you can watch the highlights from every nfl game. it condenses the whole game down into like 10 minutes of just the important stuff. it was a pretty sweet way to keep track of all the other teams. i hope they still do that

May 4, 2002
but im not too psyched up for am amazing mind blowing picture experience, most of those cameras are like hundreds of feet away and zoomed in and shit lol

slow motion end zone shit should be pretty dope but not really expecting any amazing experience
bball hockey and baseball look amazing on my tv.

i cant wait for football season, i might have to make a few tweaks for the best PQ