Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yo this Benson hotel is dope. One of the oldest in Portland and we are on the 11th floor right below the suites. The chick at the front desk said the 12th, 8th and 4th floors are haunted. Also in the bathroom the roll of tp that was on the holder was done in some origami type way in the shape of a flower lol. Fancy shit going on on this hotel haha. About to go grub and wander around. Trying to talk my mom into bringing one of the joints.
haunted hotels are the best.

hope you get really loaded tonight so the ghosts don't disturb your sleep.

...& if they do, says whats up to mah nicca Mike J for me.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
what if kevin is a ghost and he died in that hotel
what if kevin started snitchin on other ghosts? talkin 'bout "Elvis closing doors to scare people..... Tupac stole biggies horns, anna nicole showin her tiddies to old men in the hallways'

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
McDonald's napkin lawsuit: Man suing McDonald's for only giving one napkin

A man named Webster Lucas is so upset with McDonald's that he has decided to file a lawsuit against them for $1.5 million, but it's not for any reason you could possibly imagine. TMZ reported on Feb. 27, 2014, that the California man is suing McDonald's because they gave him only one napkin with the meal that he ordered and received.

Yes, it's the McDonald's napkin lawsuit.

A lawsuit that states Lucas is seeking $1.5 million from McDonald's.

Webster Lucas headed to a McDonald's in Pacoima, California, on jan. 29, 2014, and ordered a Quarter Pounder Deluxe. He had no problem with the food itself, but says that he got only one napkin in his bag.

Upon going to the counter to ask for more, Lucas claims the McDonald's manager would not give him any more napkins because he had already been given some.

Lucas, obviously enough, was unhappy and let it be known:

"I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn't come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat."

At this point, Lucas was still unhappy and states that things took a racist turn. Lucas, who is black, claims that the manager, who is Mexican-American, mumbled something under his breath that actually sounded like "you people."

Lucas contacted the general manager via email and said that he was suffering from "undue mental anguish" and that stopped him from going to work. He also says that the general manager tried to make amends by offering him free food at McDonald's, but that wasn't enough.

With that, the McDonald's napkin lawsuit was born.