Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That breh might don't got it. Like are we even at that point as a society yet? Reember back like 94 95 that crack tip the fiends be pressing.

But nah son see imma just do me ya heard. We don't flip these chips to give out tips ya dig. Homie might not want to hear that, but its a public service ya boy is telling you.

Lol but really is it all this serious? I lost a lot of good homies this way in the past. Pump the breaks cause you on a good one but ya might not slow down til its too late see. Years and years of life have given me this gift I'm knowledging you. This ain't a after school special for no new booty janky mothafuckas to soak nah this veteran experience is tapped from the deep wells. See you don't see but say you saw but he's not really seeing what was to be seen when said. Lol like the one white bitch. We used to feed her catnip watch how many bratwurst she chomp you feel it wear it out and restrap the case up. Made $1500 that day