Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Well I know most tend to do smaller runs, which cost a lot more in a per capita sense, but I'm pretty sure they are just trying to cash out on diehard fans that will buy that shit. Honestly if it was $20 with s/h even just on plain black vinyl with a sleeve I probably would have copped on gp because I love the album so much, but fuck that.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
0R0 @0R0 easily one of my favorite albums from last year, in general not just rap, but lolololololol

OLIVERTHE2ND — Oliver The 2nd x Jeremiah Jae "RAWHYDE" Black Vinyl

I still have no clue where these rappers be pulling these vinyl prices from. Plus it's probably just a sleeve on regular ol' black vinyl. That's not including s/h too.
$30 for vinyl wtf, I like the cover

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If it was like a 2xLP gatefold with colored vinyl I'd probably cop it for that price honestly. But it's not.

Don't know if it's your type of rap but it was one of my favorite music releases last year.

Both dude's rap and produce although Jae produced this whole album on his own.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase is it snowing on the hill? It just started to in the UD.
Yah. Somewhat sticking too. I'm about to head up north to nolettuce @nolettuce 's with a friend in like a hour. Hope we don't get stranded up there lol.