Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
To the brehs that drink Stella. I could never get into it cuz thought it was piss poor beer. and I use to get it for free from bud. Then anywhere but the US they call it wife beater beer cuz your suppose to go home to your trailer and beat your wife after drinking it. It's the equivilant to milwahkees best overseas. So can the brehs explain what they like about it cuz I honestly don't get it and the US pays more for it than anywhere else.
They seem really refreshing to me. I love Lager beer over any other and Stella is a really smooth Lager, like perfect for being outside in the heat type beer to me.

But with any other beer it's all subjective as far as taste goes, beer is an acquired taste period, then when you start adding in all the different kinds of beer you really get in to acquired taste territory.

Just like how some people love IPA's and I think they're disgusting, it's just a matter of personal taste buds.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The great thing about beer is we don't all have to like the same damn beer because there's so many different kinds.

It almost seems like there's beer racists lol like damn homie, why are you so mad because I like a certain kind of beer. Maybe I just enjoy a fucking Miller High Life instead of your uber hip micro brewed from small town Oregon IPA, just enjoy your beer and I'll enjoy mine.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I dont drink beer because its hip. like anything else nowadays, its been ruined by hipsters. i drink it because I love it, and since there are so many kinds, why not try as many as you can to see whats out there. I would never turn down a beer.

I've drank High Life for like 12 years, and still drink it. Miller is better than Coors, Bud, Pabst, etc