Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
wtf why am i just seeing this video

Snakegang @Snakegang wassup bruh u spose to be keepin me in the loop on this serio gospel

Shiiiit I thought you'd seem this!He put up like 6 new videos as king serio of the serio world order. Most of them we're just weird but this ones amazing. Classic old school serio ese.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I wrote serio a long ass letter telling him that my friend is the biggest serio fan in the world and he's getting married later this year. I wanted him to make a video congratulating my friend on getting married. I was gonna rent a projector and at it at the wedding reception, but punk ass serio never wrote me back . I offered to pay him and everything

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh my fucking god I just finished watching the Bill Nye x Ken Ham creationism debate and I really want to punch Ken Ham in the face repeatedly forever. Dude's whole rebuttal each time was more or less "You weren't there so you don't know do you?" in different ways. After the 10th or so time using it I wanted to put me head through a wall.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Oh my fucking god I just finished watching the Bill Nye x Ken Ham creationism debate and I really want to punch Ken Ham in the face repeatedly forever. Dude's whole rebuttal each time was more or less "You weren't there so you don't know do you?" in different ways. After the 10th or so time using it I wanted to put me head through a wall.

I was afraid it would be that way. Nobodies going to change their mind, and I hate that ken dude so I knew it would just be painful to watch. You ever see the Kirk Cameron debate? That one was actually funny.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
dunno if you saw my facebook post, but its fucking stupid for Nye to even engage that fucking retard. And have a lol at these:

22 Messages From Creationists To People Who Believe In Evolution

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I was afraid it would be that way. Nobodies going to change their mind, and I hate that ken dude so I knew it would just be painful to watch. You ever see the Kirk Cameron debate? That one was actually funny.
Nye was actually really good, and really funny a lot of the time. Totally stumped Ham when he asked if Noah's Ark came to rest in the middle east why hasn't there ever been kangaroo fossils found between there and Australia where Ham is from and his answer of course was a variant of the same shit I said in the last post.

I can see why they chose Nye because he is a really nice guy and mild mannered. Dawkins would have made this dude cry I swear.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall