Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Speaking of all that the Sleep show I went to with Palmer @Palmer was one of the best things ever. I was so fucking hungover and felt like death but just started double fisting brewskis while they melted everyone's faces straight off.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
never got "raped" by a fat girl. but did by a dime.
This happened a couple of years ago. Told this girl we needed to talk and could i stop by her house. I was planning to end shit cuz she had a bf. I go over her house breh's and she's playing trey songz, dressed in lingerie and pumps, drinking wine and smoking a blunt. She goes ok what do you wanna talk about. I stood my ground surprisingly and told her I wanted to end things. She said ok if thats what you want to do, but can I just feel you inside me one last time. I was like nah that's not a good idea. As i get up to leave, broad hops on top of me and says oh no you gonna give me this and with olympic speed i was inside of her lol the nexy day I go ok i'll keep you around ha ha ha
Nice