Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
What would you brehs do about the car? I don't know how I deal with it legally. She had an old shitty van that she traded in, that's all we put down. They gave us like 2 racks for it. We've had the car for like 6 months. The last 3 I've made the whole payments because she was behind on paying me back some of the household bills, which we were supposed to split. Like I said, it's in my name because I have better credit
Is the KBB near what you owe on it? If so you can sell it without taking a hit. If the KBB is below you could still sell it and take a hit for a couple racks, which would suck, but would be better than repossession.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
What would you brehs do about the car? I don't know how I deal with it legally. She had an old shitty van that she traded in, that's all we put down. They gave us like 2 racks for it. We've had the car for like 6 months. The last 3 I've made the whole payments because she was behind on paying me back some of the household bills, which we were supposed to split. Like I said, it's in my name because I have better credit

Depends on how reasonable a person she is. If she's a normal person id try and buy her out. But you said you can't afford it but yourself so I dunno. If she's crazy and vindictive id probably just sell it back and eat the loss and move on.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Bro I literally don't know. We were bout to fuck this morning, she starts jacking me off and shit right? I try taking her pants off and she's like no not now.. so I say ok, she keeps jacking me off and I cum on her tiddies. She's like you didn't wanna fuck me? I said I thought you didn't want me to, she says whatever don't touch me, she starts pouting,.goes in the other room for like an hour, next thing I know she wants to break up... bitches are fucking insane

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Bro I literally don't know. We were bout to fuck this morning, she starts jacking me off and shit right? I try taking her pants off and she's like no not now.. so I say ok, she keeps jacking me off and I cum on her tiddies. She's like you didn't wanna fuck me? I said I thought you didn't want me to, she says whatever don't touch me, she starts pouting,.goes in the other room for like an hour, next thing I know she wants to break up... bitches are fucking insane

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
somethings on her mind bro u better off without her

man now im bout to leave with my girl and now im mad at alll women so ima wanna punch her for u breh haha jk

but aight then goons bout to go to everrete n jones for some bbq then to the movies wit my hoe