Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I said in my 25 years of being a Raider fan I've never met one Raider fan in person outside of this one single internet forum that cared about the Niners. Even on this internet forum out of the 15 or so active Raider fans, only like 5 of them talk shit and it's mostly just back and forth between the same 5 Raider fans and the same 5 9er fans.

I personally knew some Niner fans that were rooting for the Raiders in the Superbowl back in 2003 and some Raider fans rooting for the Niners last year.

This forum is literally the one time in my 25 years of being a Raider fan that I've witnessed some supposed "rivalry" existing between the two teams.
Did you ever live in the bay? I've been a raiders fan my whole life and without a doubt shit talking between raiders and niners fan always takes place, not just on this forum. The teams aren't actually rivals, but the fan bases are... no doubt about it

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The teams aren't actually rivals, but the fan bases are... no doubt about it
Raider and Niner fans all over the country, easily two of the top 10 largest fan bases in the NFL. So a small percentage of fans of both teams makes it a rivalry? Even then not -all- bay era Raiders and Niner fans even give a shit about the other team, so it's basically a percentage of a percentage lol