Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That just made me think back to Eggroll the Juggalo up there and - are there rich Juggalos? Outside of the two main ICP dudes and close affiliates (maybe?) of course. Any Juggalo I've ever known, in high school or after, was straight up poor as shit. I can't even think of any middle class ones although I'm sure some exist.

Like are there people that self identify as Juggalos that have nothing to do with ICP (outside of being Juggalos) that are, lawyers, doctors or some shit?

Could you picture being at the doctor's and he leans over to check your heartbeat with the stethoscope and you catch a glimpse of the hatchetman on a chain dangling from his neck inside his lab coat.

I'd leave.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Man this phone keeps crashing talatalk wtf

I need to get william206 to root this shit and update the operating system and all that. Its like android 4.0.something but theres a bettet version im pretty sure

Also its been on like 9 days straight maybe i should reset it

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Man this phone keeps crashing talatalk wtf

I need to get william206 to root this shit and update the operating system and all that. Its like android 4.0.something but theres a bettet version im pretty sure

Also its been on like 9 days straight maybe i should reset it
you know that dude in real life? Wasn't he the guy that was a 105lbs. grown man?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That just made me think back to Eggroll the Juggalo up there and - are there rich Juggalos? Outside of the two main ICP dudes and close affiliates (maybe?) of course. Any Juggalo I've ever known, in high school or after, was straight up poor as shit. I can't even think of any middle class ones although I'm sure some exist.

Like are there people that self identify as Juggalos that have nothing to do with ICP (outside of being Juggalos) that are, lawyers, doctors or some shit?

Could you picture being at the doctor's and he leans over to check your heartbeat with the stethoscope and you catch a glimpse of the hatchetman on a chain dangling from his neck inside his lab coat.

I'd leave.
Lmao! During our christmas in august thing my friends family does (basically just getting wasted camping) there was some random juggalo dude with dreads. Anyway fast forward a year the dreads and hatchetman hoodie are gone so we're like 'wtf bro icp isnt dope anymore?!' and he said he got a new job for $1 more an hour and had to cut his dreads. So there was a running joke that being a juggalo was below his paygrade now.

Juggalos are by definition poor and grimy ass trashy white ppl im pretty sure