Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com

currently no way to know this isnt monte's new tat
i remember a few years ago that nigga called my phone for a photoshoot ol broke ass nigga wanted to trade him doing "promotion" for me for a photoshoot i was like wtf nigga u got me fucked up ol lil kid tactics but he grown ass nigga that shit was comedy

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
i remember a few years ago that nigga called my phone for a photoshoot ol broke ass nigga wanted to trade him doing "promotion" for me for a photoshoot i was like wtf nigga u got me fucked up ol lil kid tactics but he grown ass nigga that shit was comedy

You should have done it just to see what kind of stupid shit he had to
Say

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL

I'm currently an "inbound administrator." Handle incoming tax forms, background checks, etc. for companies, sort, prep for the higher ups. A lot of filing, and data entry. Everyone in this company, except for the guys who started it, started as an inbound admin. Most people were promoted after 3 months.

also, some of the clients include the A's, Giants, and Oaklandish lol

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm pretty sure he has it set so his account posts everything that has been on the "front page" of the Siccness (hopefully not all the way back to 2002 lol). I get the point of the forum, don't think it's going to be very active, and doing it that way isn't going to make people want to look at it. He should have just posted everything from the last 30 days and then everything else going forward. So it's fresh info, not some shit from 8 months ago getting posted in there now.