Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Havn't seen that before but I found the 9mm Berreta was very easy to use. I liked it.
That's the Beretta 92FS in Inox. They come in black or "blued" too. The other model currently is the PX4 Storm:

I have one in 9mm and its fantastic, it feels the best, it has a rotating barrel so theres less felt recoil. They make compact versions too.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Good area, better than the ghetto but worse than mansion areas.

That's the Beretta 92FS in Inox. They come in black or "blued" too. The other model currently is the PX4 Storm:

I have one in 9mm and its fantastic, it feels the best, it has a rotating barrel so theres less felt recoil. They make compact versions too.
That's a sweet gun, but won't the compact lose stopping power?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
That's a sweet gun, but won't the compact lose stopping power?
Be realistic about the situation you'd be using a gun in. If someone's in your house, or attacking you on the street, how far away are you gonna be tops? 20 feet?

I think reaction time and knowledge of the weapon is more important that caliber. 9mm is plenty big, and if you know how your gun operates and can get it where you want it fast you're better off.

Im not saying one round is better than the other, but I feel confident in putting 3 9mm rounds right where I want them, than hoping a .45 hits.

And I think if you're talking about such a close proximity the more compact gun comes into play, plus like I said if you can put them where you want.

Also if you're talking about immediate home defense I would suggest a revolver or shotgun over a semi-auto handgun.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Be realistic about the situation you'd be using a gun in. If someone's in your house, or attacking you on the street, how far away are you gonna be tops? 20 feet?

I think reaction time and knowledge of the weapon is more important that caliber. 9mm is plenty big, and if you know how your gun operates and can get it where you want it fast you're better off.

Im not saying one round is better than the other, but I feel confident in putting 3 9mm rounds right where I want them, than hoping a .45 hits.

And I think if you're talking about such a close proximity the more compact gun comes into play, plus like I said if you can put them where you want.

Also if you're talking about immediate home defense I would suggest a revolver or shotgun over a semi-auto handgun.
Yeah home defense and ease of use for my wife too. I want to get a conceal and carry too for Detroit lol..

Shotty would be good for the house only.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Do you plan on actually getting a conceal carry permit? Or just carrying? It's next to impossible to get one out here.
I believe people have on a green card in Michigan. Nice state, medical weed is legal too. I think anywhere but parks schools and stuff like that is allowed.