Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oliver is two pretty soon, cute kid, definitely Lil Spewn's, time flies.. They are having another one, a girl, think Big Spewn is like 3 month pregnant, something like that. Lots of money problems, getting really behind on the mortgage, probably gonna have to walk away from the house and rent something somewhere else cheaper which I really don't know how that's possible when you already live in fucking Monroe.

Not much sympathy from me when you are already having money problems and you then have another kid. I hope the best for them and all of course though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also while he's not allowed to smoke it at home Big Spewn is letting him sell weed to help supplement their income some so I like her even less now.

"You can't smoke something which is legal in this state now but you can sell it because I need money but which could still possibly get our children taken away if you get caught."

Is like perfectly logical thinking there.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Now is like probably the absolute worst time to sell weed lol. I havent really bought weed for like a year and lost track of weed prices but i know my brother gets oz's for like 150. You'd have to sell pounds to make any kind of money worth the time spent probably. Damn, sad to hear he hasnt manned up yet. Oh well, maybe hes happy that way and thats all that matters.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Man now I'm thinking about Rocky the cat :( I don't even like cats that much, they are alright, but he was a cool one.

He just abandoned his homie like that, what an ass. He recently tried saying he called the shelter months later and someone adopted him but I don't believe that for a second.
of all the stories abuout little spewn you told back in the sicchat days, this was the only one that actually bummed me out.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
of all the stories abuout little spewn you told back in the sicchat days, this was the only one that actually bummed me out.
Yeah man. I'll be the first to admit that cat was temperamental as fuck to anyone who wasn't him or me. Got to be somewhat cool with Big Spewn after awhile and a few other people it wouldn't try to kill like nolettuce @nolettuce . I used to have to lock it in his room when I had people over though because it would literally stalk them lol.

But what bothered me the most was he fucking LOVED that cat and she said she would give it three months to adjust. Then they kept it locked in the laundry room, in a new environment, with other animals in the house including another cat, and after three weeks when it attacked her 10 year old gay son that was it and it was a goner. Like how is an animal supposed to get used to all the new shit going on when you do that to it and of course it's going to attack things that go into where you are keeping it held captive. All while he just stood around like

Dude called me once like "I let him out for a couple hours today when no one else was home and him and the other can't kinda got along and didn't fight" I felt like I was listening to someone being released from the hole in prison or something lol.