Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Man some dude just posted a pic of his 95 year old grandpa in the hospital with "get well soon!" as the caption and dude looks so old and like he just wants to die and be done with life and it fucking bummed me out.
I fucking hope, and it cheers me up to think he did, that he said to his idiot grandson, in a curmudgeony, geriatic raspy old fuck voice,

"Goddammit Todd! put down that goddamned toy and quit taking my picture! Go get some pussy while u still can! and let me die in peace goddamit!"

May 4, 2002
Well maybe not the number one sign but its a big sign. Next physical or checkup you get try for a fasting glucose test or whatever diabetes glucose test, just to be sure. Diabetes is the devil. With that said i probably just got diabetes eating two truffles and a couple belgian chocolates lol
I took a test a few years back, I was pre diabetic but I was almost 300lbs. Got down to 220-230. Im sittin at 250 right now, starting a new diet ina few weeks.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
By eating healthier i mean buying a can of soup + an apple for lunch lol. Who am i kidding i got a new york strip marinating in kalbi sauce at home that im going to eat with some hashbrowns when i get home
If you replace the hashbrowns with a vegetable without sauce, theres nothing unhealthy about that. I mean chickens obviously better for you, but big chunks of protein (no namo) got a way worse rep than they deserve.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If you replace the hashbrowns with a vegetable without sauce, theres nothing unhealthy about that. I mean chickens obviously better for you, but big chunks of protein (no namo) got a way worse rep than they deserve.
I know but i got a major craving for some.steak and potatos that cannot be denied. I honestly cant wait to get home lol. Wake my neighbors up banging around in the kitchen