Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
On the 4th day of healthier eating and drinking a bunch of water all day and I already feel amazing.

Was having a bunch of circulation problems with my hands and feet when I slept and that's already gone. Was feeling meh all day every day and now I feel like I actually have some energy.

Gonna start up a gym routine tonight too.

This healthy life might have to stick around for awhile.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Been feeling like shit since yesterday. Had a cold since NYE then yesterday I felt like I had a fever, stomach hurt, and shitting out liquid every 30 minutes. Slept at 8:00 last night, woke up feeling better, but still meh and had no appetite all day today. Fucked my girl about an hour ago and 10 minutes after felt like I had to throw up. Was laying on the couch feeling like shit watching football and my girl starts giving me head and wants to fuck again. I'm feeling hella shitty, but I'm like ok. After like 10 minutes the physical exertion along with feeling like shit made me feel like I was gonna yack all over my girl so I had to stop. I'm back on the toilet shitting out liquid. Cool story breh

Jan 18, 2006
Nuttkase @Nuttkase , infinity @infinity , and everybody else that was posting in that album/mixtape of the year thread in the general hip hop section. I was joking when i said what i said but it seems i may have ruined that thread. My bad.