Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
i been smoking since i was 12 but now i only smoke when i drink on the weekends
i go all week without smoking or craving a cig but once i crack that bottle or open that beer it a wrap like a hindu hat
Been smoking since I was like 13. Pack a day for most of those years. Now I'm about the same. Smoke maybe one a day. Sometimes I'll skip a few days and be totally cool. But I'll smoke a pack on drinking nights. I don't smoke at work anymore and I don't smoke around my son, so that alone cuts me back a ton.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Smoked camel wides and lights forever, but then went on a long road trip with my samoan homie that only smokes kools. i went broke about half way through the trip and started bumming his and haven't been able to smoke non-menthols ever since.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
When I smoked a started smoking reds, then went to 27s, then lights. During my 'social smoking' time I'd always kick it with my boy (who happens to be black) and always smoked Newports, so I'd bum those off him all day. I went back to buying my own cigs when we would go out drinking because those ports will make u feel like you have glass stuck in your throat the next morning. Fuck menthols

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
menthols are for whores i smoke marlboro reds classic nigga over here ese
but my black friends smoke potes so i occasionally smoke menthols i guess
I started smoking again here, I smoke reds. I had stopped for years.

Will go back on champix when I get to aus, that shit works.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I also chewed skoal off and on for years. I akways like mint flavored chew, but not menthols. If I tried to take a dip now I feel like I'd throw up for sure. I used to love that shit though

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
martin_07n @martin_07n you probably won't remember but u had a "new" hot boyz song in your sig like five years ago. i for the life of me cannot remember what it was but it was sick. i also think ive asked u this before and u couldnt remember
I think this the one