Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
Fuck I do barely survive. its been a rough fucking 6 months since I moved from SF to Sac. When I was in SF I had a better paying job and more hours, but I was paying way too much in rent and was eating out way too much. I also had some financial aid that I saved (and will be taking the next twenty years to pay.)

So I had a little bit saved, and it's much cheaper living in Sacramento, but as I've mentioned before, finding (real) work has been next to impossible. Hopefully I get this better job on Monday and can start making money and saving it.

Luckily I live with my girlfriend, who has a good job, is thrifty with her money, and we never eat out. We haven't gotten to do much, but a roof over our heads, food in the fridge, and cable/internet is all we need for now.
Budweiser in Sac is always hiring

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I dig tons of musicians.

Once you've seen Grace Potter come on stage in a high-split white dress and play a matching white Flying V, your life changes.

I do like some grace potter. And I like some Lindi Ortega and femele countryish stuff too. But overall I'd say 90% of the music I like is created by men.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I honestly don't like girl musicians. Besides Motown girl groups and a handful of diana Ross songs (no ces).
Man you are missing out on some great music then.

Rap is the only genre I really don't like much music by chicks in (minus the genres of music I don't like in general) but there are a few here and there that I don't mind. Wouldn't say I'm really a fan of any though.