Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I been stuck in phnx airport for hours. This has to be worst airport in terms of getting food and charging your devise - hate it every time.
i was stuck at that airport for hella long once by my self bored as fuck i laid on the floor and fell asleep like a fat fuck.
are u flying us airways? cuz everytime i fly with them they stop in bootsy ass phoenix cuz i think thats like their main hub or something

worst airport i ever been to was tucson tho fuuuuuck that whole city is depressing i seen dogs on roofs ive only seen that shit in mexico before

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i was stuck at that airport for hella long once by my self bored as fuck i laid on the floor and fell asleep like a fat fuck.
are u flying us airways? cuz everytime i fly with them they stop in bootsy ass phoenix cuz i think thats like their main hub or something

worst airport i ever been to was tucson tho fuuuuuck that whole city is depressing i seen dogs on roofs ive only seen that shit in mexico before
Nah on southwest... Today has to be the worst travel day of the year. Hella cancellations cause east coast weather.

I enjoy the Vegas switch, even Denver or Dallas... But fuck Phnx.