Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
even though i got this new job, i got offered a way better, more reliable job thru the staffing agency that had stiffed me the last 3 or 4 times, so I gave up on trying to get work through them. supposed to have an interview monday. if I get this job, I'll quit the new job.

I just sat for the last 3 days waiting to hear from my 'manager' about when I was supposed to work, and called in today to find out what was going on, and the head manager was like "oh he's no longer with us." well wouldnt that have been nice to know. this company has their head up their asses.

"on-call" schedule (10 to 40 hours a week, with no heads up), @ $9 doing work any idiot siccness member could do

OR

full-time, $12 an hour (to start), with benefits doing more important work that could further my career,

I think I'll take the second one.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
even though i got this new job, i got offered a way better, more reliable job thru the staffing agency that had stiffed me the last 3 or 4 times, so I gave up on trying to get work through them. supposed to have an interview monday. if I get this job, I'll quit the new job.

I just sat for the last 3 days waiting to hear from my 'manager' about when I was supposed to work, and called in today to find out what was going on, and the head manager was like "oh he's no longer with us." well wouldnt that have been nice to know. this company has their head up their asses.

"on-call" schedule (10 to 40 hours a week, with no heads up), @ $9 doing work any idiot siccness member could do

OR

full-time, $12 an hour (to start), with benefits doing more important work that could further my career,

I think I'll take the second one.
damn breh I hope you got a side hustle, how you survive in CA like that? respect and more power to you...