Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO woooow called Cox and they said they couldn't make it and won't be out till Friday the 3rd now.

Must be nice to have a monopoly in the 5th biggest city in the country, can basically tell people to fuck off.
Think I need to drink because this is really bugging me lol

I wonder what would have happened if I didn't call, probably would have got pushed back farther.

They blew me off, didn't call me to say they wouldnt be here, then I had to call them to even find out when they can actually make it

I know this shit is first world problems, but terrible customer service bugs me, especially when they have a monopoly and I can't go elsewhere.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Think I need to drink because this is really bugging me lol

I wonder what would have happened if I didn't call, probably would have got pushed back farther.

They blew me off, didn't call me to say they wouldnt be here, then I had to call them to even find out when they can actually make it

I know this shit is first world problems, but terrible customer service bugs me, especially when they have a monopoly and I can't go elsewhere.
You should be able to get money off your first bill if you bitch about this.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
yeah he did they should have got megan for the hook on the song overall its a good album could have done without some of the features talez of a killa is a good song
I am so sick of hearing about Megan.

I get it would have been nice to have her on a RIP song.

She was a super weak singer though.

Fun Fact: I used to live across the street from her. When me and my friends would walk home from school we'd walk passed her backyard where they had an above ground pool and see her and her girlfriends sunbathing in bikinis and what not.